thyroid id way out of whack
I have had bloodwork come back with my levels in the 500's! They have since gone down, but sometimes go way back up. I have been on thryoid meds for about 5 years now and im on a dosage so high, they dont even make it in a pill. I have to take 2. (250mg) I am tired and doctors are amazed im not in a coma , or that I can hold down a job. They did find a mod about 3.5 cm big, so Im going to have that checked out. Anyone else ever heard of this? I feel like a freak of nature
Did they test FT3 and FT4 along with those TSHs?  If so, please post them also along with reference ranges, since these vary lab ro lab and have to come from your own lab report.

Is fatigue your only hypo symptom?  I assume you take your meds properly to avoid absorption problems and/or don't have any gut issues that might be inhibiting absorption???
Im not sure what they tested for, have yet to get a copy of labs. I do take my meds according to the directions. To my knowledge there is no reason absorption could be a problem. Not so easy to get to the doc, as i have no health coverage. It is just so confusing and frustrating. Nobody seems to know whats wrong.
It would be great if you could call your doctor and get the results of all the thyroid tests they ran.  Don't forget to get ranges, too.  TSH is a pituitary hormone, and it can be influenced by any number of factors other than thyroid hormone levels.  The very first thing to do is take a look at those and see if they support the very high TSH..

You are taking a huge dose of thyroid hormone.  Which brand/generic do you take?

Just to make sure...you take your meds first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, don't eat or drink anything for half to one hour after and take all other meds/supplements at least four hours away from thyroid meds???  What other meds do you take?  Supplements?  
I am going to the endo today and I will ask to see my results. I realize my dose is huge, it doesnt seem to affect me in a way that suggest I dont need it though. It doesnt make my heart race or give me jitters, I am on the generic, again, no insurance. Yes, I do take it in the AM , empty stomach,and I wait at least and hour and half before eating. Ill keep you posted