thyroid nodules
I am 39 years old, thyroid right has a 11mm*17mm of nodules, the left has 3 less than 10mm*10mm, before I had a puncture,found that nodules were benign. my questions is what should I need to notice in day life
Chances are, you won't notice anything from the nodules, in your daily life.  Many of us have nodules on our thyroid and they cause no problems at all.

Have you been tested for thyroid antibodies to determine if you have Hashimoto's or Graves Disease?  Both are autoimmune thyroid diseases and nodules are very common with both.  

Hashimoto's is, typically, associated and ultimately ends up with hypothyroidism, but is often characterized by periods of hyperthyroidism in the beginning stages.  Graves Disease is always associated with hyperthyroidism.

If you have been already, you should get tested for TSH, Free T3 and Free T4 to determine you actual thyroid function, plus antibody tests to confirm/rule out an autoimmune disease, depending on what symptoms you may have.  Both hypo and hyperthyroidism have distinct symptoms, but there are some symptoms that apply to either one.

The antibody tests to confirm/rule out Hashimoto's are Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies (TPOab) and Thyroglobulin Antibodies (TgAb).  The definitive test for Graves Disease is Thyroid Stimulating Immunoglobulin (TSI).  

If you have results for any of the tests mentioned, feel free to post them, with their reference ranges and we'll be glad to assess them for you to help give a better understanding of what's going on.
many thanks, I will do some test and share the result, and please help me then.
I will be glad to help interpret any test results you post... be sure to post reference ranges as those vary from lab to lab and have to come from your own reports.