thyroid related eye problems
i have swelling in my eye lids,when i look down one eye lid lags and looks partially closed,in the mornings the swelling is more,doctors say it is thyroid related and there is no medicine only steroids is the answer and they have dangerous side effect,i visited the endocronoligist he says look at your reports you dont require any thyroid treatment if i dont require any thyroid treatment then why are my eyes swelling when i look extreme up i see double vision when i look extreme left i see double vision i just dont know what to do should i wait as the doctor says till nmy vision is effected please help
Have you looked into thyroid eye disese? You don't have to have a thyroid problem for that dxd. This disease attacks the eye muscles instead of the thyroid.

I had thyroid disease for 10 years before I finally tested.   Those lab values are tricky.  I am 43 so I am thinking one of my eyes is just old age, but it sounds exactly like what you say and it's only one eye.  I am treated for hypothyroid but it always needs monitoring and adjusting.  
thanks for your comment,actually they all said it is due to sinus,now i am not under any treatment only using eye refreshing drops but the swelling does not reduce
I had mild Thyroid eye disease (TED), which was causing swelling, grittiness, pain behind eyes, & bulging. I didn't have double vision, but that is also a sign and is something not to ignore.   I would find a specialist if you are still having problems  I went on prednisone for 2 months during Radioactive iodine treatment for Graves' to keep the eyes from getting worse.  Being on steroids was Awful, but my eyes do feel better.  After Graves' treatment my Thyroid levels dropped quite a bit and my upper eyelids swelled really badly, this is a hypothyroid symptom.  You might want to have your Thyroid levels tested again.  You also might want to reduce your sodium intake.  This helps me a ton.
Thanks a million, i have not taken any steroids yet, i am doing regular yoga and i am feeling the diffrence, i regularly use refresh eye drops but swelling on eyelids still there.hopeing to recover by yoga,thanks again god bless
Glad the yoga is helping.  It seems like getting rid of stress gets rid of many problems.  You may also want to try taking fish oil or flax seed oil.  I've heard this can help.
will try and see thanks for your advice,my problem is only the swelling of left eye lid rest all other discomforts are gone seriously yoga helps.