thyroid specialist in Stanford
Is anyone knows a good doctor for thyroid nodules in Stanford? Do you know how to get into their new patient profile?

These people look so pathetic....I kept the message to see a doctor but they didn't return. How to approch this sophisticated people. My insurence allows me to  go to any hospital.

Please help me on this.
I've been at Stanford since March.  I was referred by an ENT to an ENT at Stanford.  I have been a patient in their Pain Clinic since May.

They have a number to call for admittance and then they route you to the correct department.  I think if you are referred by an outside Doctor, you can get an appointment sooner.  If you go on your own, it seems to take a long time.

FYI:  I am NOT impressed with their ability to process paperwork, return phone calls, set up appointments, etc.  When I look for a Thyroid Doctor, I will look to UCSF, not Stanford.
Thanks for the info. Then stanford is not the right choice for me. My endocrinologist in camino medical doesn't want to do anything with my  4cm nodule so I am thinking of seeing a doc in stanford.

UCSF, will be far from my home. I again came to my starting point....This nodule is so frustrating and  I don't know what to do.

Thank you for the response.