Thyroid Disorders Community
thyroid ultrasound result

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

thyroid ultrasound result

Hi Dr. I just received my results from my thyroid ultrasound and can you tell me what is means right lobe measures 4.7 x 1.2 x1.4cm and left is 4.1 x 1.4 x1.1 cm and the isthmus 0.3cm. Aa 2mm cyst with small calcifications is seen inferior right lobe.  Contiguous with and possibly exophytic  from the inferioir right lobe is a 9mm lesion which appears cystic.  color- images show no hypervascularity. thyroid gland is normal  Parenchyma is mildly inhomogeneous.   please let me know  what to you think and what you suggest I need to do   thank you
If you would like an MD respones, go back to the forum options page, choose category on the right hand side rather then the left. This site is  a Community Forum of thyroid sufferes, however we can respond to questions about thyroiud issues that we have experienced, but we are not MD's  Good Luck and Best Regards FTB4