tremors with graves
I am being treated with neo-mercazole and atenolol for Graves disease - started 1 week ago. The initially reduced my tremor and pulse but now only my pulse. I spend most of my days feeling jittery and can get upset easily - any little confrontation makes me feel on the edge (I work in a gaol so that happens sadly too often).

Should not the atenolol help with that tremor feeling throughout the body.

I also hurt my back doing routine things - on this day I was particulatrly jittery - I believe it contributed to my muscle spasms - has anyone else had these problems? My Gp thought I was nuts - but a friend of mine who has Graves thought it was entirely possible.
I don't know anything about the muscle spams but the tremors I had were present even when I was on anti thyroid medication too.

It's been years for me since I was having Grave's symptoms - but I do remember the jitteryness and tremors.

One week is not long at all - and I would give it more time to see if the Grave's antibodies stop reacting so strong.

I was on these meds for a short time - about 2 or 3 mths (can't remember ).

Apparently they were not doing much for me since my doctor made the decision to get RAI  after 3 mths of treatment.

Many here are on these meds for a much longer time than I was.