tsh level
two weeks ago my tsh level was 0.08 and then yesterday it was 0.15. my doctor says it is in the normal range. but i feel the same way i did last year before i went through radioactive iodine therapy twice( once in april and again in august) does anyone have any idea if it is normal and if so why i am still feeling the same way i did last year when my graves disease was full blown
Good grief, your doctor tells you that .08 and .15 TSH results are in the "normal' range, while doctors for other members get overly excited when TSH is below .5 and want to reduce meds, even though hypo symptoms are still present.   Where do they get this stuff????

You should be aware that TSH is a pituitary hormone that is affected by so many variables that it is totally inadequate as a sole diagnostic for thyroid.  To get a better idea of what is happening with you, request to be tested for the biologically active thyroid hormones, FreeT3 and Free T4 (not the same as Total T3 and Total T4).  Along with your symptoms, these tests will give you a much clearer picture of your status.  

If you get those tests done and post results and reference ranges shown on the lab report, members will be glad to help interpret and advise further.
That is NOT normal.  Mine is .14 right now and I feel HORRIBLE.  It was .01 and I thought I was dying.  I know others who have their thyroids in control keep it out of range, but they feel good.  My free t4 was also hyper.  I feel for you =(.  I hate this feeling.  I just live on my beta blockers.  I am getting mine out as soon as I can.  
That is not normal.
And, if you are having hyper symptoms you really need to have your meds adjusted.  You may also need a new doctor.