Thyroid Disorders Community
unithroid (synthroid) and cytomel

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

unithroid (synthroid) and cytomel

For over 6 years now I have tried with my doctor to stabalize my thyroid.  I have no energy and it's an effort sometimes to get ready for work.  My last TSH results should be between .42 and 4.00 however mine was at .77 which is in range but low.  Dr. wants me low because I had thyroid removed due to cancer.  Was taking 250 mcg of unithroid (synthroid) and just changed to 200 mcg of unithroid and 25 mg of cytomel (1/2 in am and 1/2 in pm).  Waiting for it to work.  It has only been 2 weeks and I feel alitlle better but am frustrated.  Wish I had some "get up and go" Anyone in similiar situation?