Aa
A
A
Close
very low the, normal t3, t4, on t3 only
I really need some good medical advice. I am a 50 year old female with symptoms since age 35.   I am exhausted, nauseous, have no motivation and getting sick a lot. I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism years ago and after different combinations were tried, I stayed at my goal weight for 8 years. After moving to FL,  away from that doctor, I continued on the T3, but a year ago, gained 30 pounds in 60 days. I have been diagnosed with CFS/FM and Adrenal Fatigue, as well as hypothyroidism,   but I am worried that my problem might be my pituitary gland. I suddenly stopped getting tan around age 35 (which I read is pituitary), this was also when all the weight gain and exhaustion started the first time. What tests do I need to get to see if it is my pituitary gland?  What treatment is available. Please help.me, I am so exhausted and nauseous.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Before going further, please post your thyroid related test results and reference ranges shown on the lab report.  I'd like to see results from the time period of a year ago (before the weight gain) and any since that time.  Also, if tested for Vitamin D, B12 and ferritin, please post those as well.   When you were originally diagnosed as hypo, was the cause identified?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources
Top Thyroid Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
Blank