very low tsh 3rd generation
I have had hypothyroidism for 20 yrs and my prescription hasn't changed (112 mcg). I am now 49 going through menopause. I tried hormonal patch to help with trouble sleeping, gaining weight, emotional anxiety. I stayed on this off and on for 6 months I would get my period every other week so I stopped taking that 2 months ago. Now I am having problems with sinus and glands around neck fells full at times. Had blood work done and came back that my tsh 3rd gen. is 0.009 the doctor called and said do not take for two days and a new rx with a lower dose will be prescribed. I looked up the side effects of taking to much levthyroxine and I 've been experiencing circulation feeling of anxiety in chest, shortness of breath, palpatations.Also, had blood work done 6 months and it was raised to 125 next blood work she lowered it back down. First question has anyone experienced change in their Rx because of  menopause and could my glands effect the tsh level to be off. I didn't take my levothyroxine to day and I feel better.
your symptoms sound hyper. not taking your med won t effect today or tomorrow but longer range if its t4 only med like levo.  if you could get your ft4 and ft4 and post them with the ranges we could comment much better-
Menopause is most likely going to affect your meds requirements.  The whole endocrine system is interdependent...upset the balance of one thing, and the rest has to adjust to compensate.

It does sound like your dose is a bit high.  However, I agree with annamae.  You need to find out your FT3 and FT4 levels, and meds have to be adjusted on the basis of those, and not TSH.  TSH is very volatile, and adjusting according to TSH can have you bouncing back asnd forth with meds doses and subsequently symptoms (hypo to hyper).  Please post reference ranges with FT3 and FT4 as these are specific to your lab and have to come from your own lab report.
thank you both for responding. I just put a call into the doctor to see if they did full blood work on me. I will be going to a endo doc in july.  I will let you know what they say. thanks