vit B
I did not know that a thyroid problem coutd cause neuropathy. I am on 25 mcg of Synthroid and for the last 4 years have had terrible burning in my thighs and now my feet as well. It has worsented over the years and a yeat ago I was diagnosed with small fiber neuropathy.  Three months ago, I read that nerves need vitamin B so I started taking the liquid 5000 mcg of Ultra B-12 a day and the neuropathy has gone away. If I forget to take the B for a day, I know it by night as mild burning returns. Do you believe that it can be the vitamin B that has taken the neuropathy away?

This discussion is related to Hypothyroid Neuropathy?.
It's not really the thyroid that causes the neuropathy; untreated B12 deficiency can cause peripheral neuropathy, so yes, taking the supplement could make it go away.  It should also give you more energy.  A lot of people who have thyroid issues are deficient in B12.  

I had untreated Pernicious Anemia for years and have some permanent nerve damage from it.
Probably true.  I wish you have the vit B12 level checked prior to treatment . Also, two enzymes that are going to be elevated in vit B12 deficiency : methyl malonic acid & homocysteine .
I have my shot every month . It was a serious problem . Without treatment, all kind of neurological symptoms plus weight loss may show up.
I have my B12 levels tested quarterly.  I'm on weekly shots to keep my levels high enough.

My homocysteine has not been elevated.