Thyroid Disorders Community
worried about thyroid nodule

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

worried about thyroid nodule

my thyroid nodule was biopsied in the fall with no sign of cancer. it is the size of a chestnut. the endo wants to see me in June to be evaluated again with a repeat ultrasound of my thyroid. i am worried. i have had previous neck surgeries in  the past and probably have adhesions there. if i have surgery won't it be dangerous. i also have tiny nodules right and left of thyroid. my thyroid levels are normal except for a low normal at one time which they said was nothing. anyone have this done how are you now. please help thank you