Thyroid/Firbormyalgia User Group
never told they were connected.i realised myself before now on our sit...
About This Group:

Discussion of symptoms for thyroid disorders and relationship to fibromyalgia.

Founded by NMRed1000 on October 2, 2009
76 members

never told they were connected.i realised myself before now on our site

Hi i dont know how i ended up here,my mother is already registered with you ,about my FIBROMYALGIA PROBLEM,BUT WE WERE NEVER TOLD THEYRE CONNECTED,I REALISED MYSELF AND ASKED MYSELF COULD THEY CLASH AND MAKE A 2 IN ONE SIMILAR SYMTOMS (symptoms) IN EACH ILLNESS,??????
WHEN I SAW IT WRITTEN I HAD TO WRITE,IVE BEEN WEAK FOR MANY YEARS,LETHARGIG,EXTREME FATIGUE ETC.,I ALWAYS BLAMED IT ON ALL THE ANTI -DEP,ANXIETY PILLS,THEN I ENDED UP IN ED COS I HAD POLYCYSTIC OVARIES,AS THE PAIN WAS EASING,I GOT SUDDEN UNBEARALE ABDOMINAL  DAYS IN PAIN AND PAIN,SO I WENT TO MY GYNE DR AND EXPLAINED,THE ULTRASOUND  SHOWED THE CYSTS WERE GONE,SO THE DR ORDERED A LAPAROSCOPY,IT WAS ENDOMETRIOSIS,I DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO GET UP AND OUT OF BED,COS I GOT ENDO ASWELL,B THE TIME I FELT THE DUPHYSTON HAD WORKED I FELT 15YEARS OLD AGAIN,ON THE DATE,1-2 PAINFULL DAYS THATS IT,I ECAME LIKE THAT AGAIN ,BUT NOT FOR TOO LONG BEFORE THE ACHING RETURNED,MY MUM HAD STOPPED MY MEDICATION,WITHOUT DR'S ORDERS,SO LAST PERIOD A MONTH AGO I WAS IN AGONY AGAIN,WE CALLED THE DR AND STARTED THE MED AGAIN,I JUST FINISHED MY 1ST PERIOD AFTER TAKING MED AGAIN,IT WAS LIKE A MIRACLE THANK GOD,IN A MONTH THEY HELPED SO MUCH,BUT WHAT WE COULDNT UNDERSTAND WAS WHY WHEN I TREATED ALL THESE ILLNESSES,WEREN'T I ABLE TO GET OUT OF BED,SHOWER GET DRESSED,I ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS GONNA END UP IN A WHEELCHAIR,UNTIL A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME SHE HAS FIBRO...... AND THE SAME SYMPTOMS,BUT TO CONFIRM U MUST SEE A RHEUMATHOLAGIST,AND I DID,WHE SAW THAT MY PREVEIOUS BLOOD TESTS OF LEAST YEAR AND THE YEAR BEFORE SHOWED THAT I HAD A VERY SLOW THYROID,BUT WAS NEVER TOLD OR TREATED,SO THIS DR PUT ME ON MED AND WITHIN 6 WEEKS I WAS FLYING OUT OF BED,UNTILL MY MONTHLYS CAME AND I ENEDED UP WITHE SEVERE MUSCLE,JOINT PAIN,I WAS USED TO THAT BUT I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN,BUT I GUESS MY MUM STOPPED MY MED SO IT RETURNED,BUT NOT AS BAD THANK GOD!!!!.LATLEY I'M FEELING THE JOINT PAIN RETURNING STRONGER AGAIN,IF I GET ANXIOUS I HAVE A FOBRO FLARE UP,ACCORDING TO M DR ,THE THYROIDS ARE OK NOW,BUT HE ORDERED ME MORE BLOOD TESTS AND I C HIM IN 2 WEEKS,IM HOPING THAT IF I NEED MORE THYROID MED HE SHOULD GIVE IT TO ME,BECAUSE I WAS BEDRIDDEN FOR 3 YEARS MAINLY COS OF THE ACHING BONES,MUSCLES ETC.,BUT ALOT OF IT WENT 6 WEEKS AFTER TAKING THYROID MED,I WAS SHRINKING FROM ALL THE WATER RETENTION AND I SEEM TO BE BLOATING AND PUFFING UP AGAIN,EVEN MY NECK...
IM WORRIED THAT IF THE BLOOD TESTS SHOW OK,HE WONT EXCEED MY DOSAGE OF THYROXINE,AND ALL THERE SYMPTOMS TIE ME TO THE BED,WITH THE FIROMIALGIA,I STILL HAVE IT BUT A LITTLE,SO WHEN I CANT WALK FAR WHERE OR PARK FAR FROM SOMEWHERE I NEED TO GO,OR UP AND DOWN STAIRS I STOP AND ACHE UNTILL IT SUBSIDES,IF MY DR TELLS ME THE THYROIDS ARE OK AGAIN,THEN WHY DID THIS PAIN RETURN????? IT WAS THOSE THAT CAUSED MOST OF THE SEVER PAIN.....
IF HE SEE'S ITS OK,WHAT DO I DO???? THE TYROID MED HELPED????? CONFUSED BADLY !!!!
angelarenee67 added the Food Diary
Jul 21
violinplayer89 uploaded new photos
Apr 22
michelle4545 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 27