Thyroids Gone User Group
Simply at a low point.
About This Group:

For those that have had a Total or Partial Thyroidectomy and the recovery that happens after the surgery. Getting one's life back, sharing in the ups and downs once our thyroid is gone.

Founded by MyBestAlways on October 1, 2009
35 members

Simply at a low point.

Almost 6 mos out from Total Thyroidectomy and I just don't think I will ever be right again.  I planted some flowers yesterday and when I was done, I was shaking and my legs didn't want to support me....I just held up a tree for a while...ok it was supporting me...but gosh I used to be one tough cookie.  Now I'm such a wimp.  I'm tired and I'm tired of being tired.  : )

I live in Iowa and I am terrified that I am going to freeze this winter...I spend a lot of time layering up and snuggling.

I'm supposed to go at the end of the month and get my levels checked again...and get the six month scan to see if there is anymore cancer.  
capewind commented on capewind's status
Apr 25
redheadaussie Yet another surgery next we... Comment
Apr 23
capewind Ok, I did ER they said Bipo... Comment
Apr 18