5 year old with vocal tics
My ds started having tics last year. It started during allergy season with sniffing and making a Mmmmm sound. It ended up mostly going away after the summer last year.  This allergy season the noises are back but ten times worse! He is now sniffing, clearing his throat, clicking his throat, and snorting. It is uncortunately starting to drive us a bit crazy because some days it is constant. Is this normal? Is it something he will grow out of? I have started him on the kid calm vitamin this week. It is always worse when he is relaxed such as watching TV. Any advice is appreciated. He is very intelligent. At 5 he is reading 2nd grade books...not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Thanks in advance.
it sounds lik he may hav tourettes, make him an appt with his ped & a neourologist
my son is 11 & he has tourettes & his gets worse durin allergy season      good luck