A possible solution for Tourettes
Hi all,

This is my first time here. I don't so much have a question as - potentially - a solution for anyone with Tourettes.

I watched a Tourettes documentary ("The Town That Caught Tourettes") on British TV last night and it affected me so strongly that the next thing I knew I put a site together with my own insights into Tourettes. I just finished it and wish to share it with you. I hope it's okay.

Why would my opinion matter? Well, I've had it since I was 9 - and I'm 55 now. I CONQUERED it "more or less" by the time I was maybe 13 and totally won the battle well before my 20th b-day. I STILL have it, but it's more or less completely "in check" now. I believe I can show you how you can do it in a tenths of the time...!

I have some pretty good insights into the whole thing, I'd say. Oddly, all these years I never took the time to share this with anyone - mainly because I sort-of assumed I was "the only" one who had it, lol. The documentary (full of the weirdest errors) last night jarred me out of my complacency. And when I saw what people think about Tourettes - and contrasted that with that I KNOW first hand - I had more than enough in my head to put a half-decent site together.

Since there's quite a lot of stuff I wrote about this, I hope you'll forgive me if I give you a link to it. Rest assured that it is ENTIRELY NON-COMMERCIAL: http://www.nomoretics.com - and feel free to reply/comment/ask on this forum if it's more convenient for you.

I hope you can use some of my tips to GET WELL!

best :) paul
Well Paul...I'm 31 Dx when only 13 and have struggled my whole life si imma go check out ur site & see what u can offer me :-) ill let u know what I think