Can a baby/toddler have Tourette's? Does it look like this?
Hi I have an 19 month old daughter, Tatum, who has had "muscle spasms/breath holding spells" since she was about 7 or 8 months old. Her pediatrician URGENTLY referred us to a pediatric neurologist, who did 11 tubes of blood work (a FULL panel) when she was 14 months old, and then when everything came back 100% normal then referred us to the BEST epilepsy and neurology specialist in Los Angeles who examined her (but did not see an "episode" during her appointment. He said she was VERY advanced for her age, physically and verbally able to do more than what was expected 'normal' of kids of 6 months older and that he thought it was just behavioral and she would grow out of it around age 5. However he ordered a Video EEG and said I could bring her in at anytime, BUT he was 99% sure it was nothing to worry about. I agreed with him at the time but as she is getting older the "episodes" are increasing. I'm kow wondering if it could possibly be a #tick or associated with #Tourette's Syndrome. Please watch the video of her and share, I need help!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcB9eGa-FiU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
You need to see the neurologist again and bring the tape to him and watch it with him.  
Have you seen something like this before? she also had a full sedation MRI of her brain and it too was normal. I've been researching for a year now and feel like I need to go to the neurologist with ideas ready for him too look Ono since I cannot trigger the "episodes" and the video only shows so much.

Do you have any ideas on any other conditions it could be. (They have done genetic testing and said its nothing related to that and have ruled out autism  as well) Here is another video from last night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwE-Y_19L3k