Can sexual arousal be a tic???
This is my first post and i rly need help so plz answer if you can:)
I apoligize for the sexual content...
I have tic syndrom characterized by a bunch of complex motor tics these usualy get worse at night or when i am alone i am currently taking no treatment or medication for this because i belive i can manage to live with it ( i also have ocd, add and posibly ptsd) However there is one thing that really bothers me and im not sure if its a tic or some sort of sexual dysfunction. What happens is this: countless times a day at home, outside, at night, in the day i feel a urge to cleanch or move my vaginal musculs it is a little similar to having a split second orgasam but it is NOT VOLENTARY AND NOT CAUSED BY ACTUAL AROUSAL its just sort of like I have to do it and i hate it. Its like having zero control over my body and worse over my sexual experience. Usualy it follows or is followed by a lot of my other motor tics especially those in my legs and feet. It feels exactly like a tic does-the urge and the helplessness to stop does anyone know anything about this????
When I actually am sexualy active in a normal voluntary way it calms the tics down for a little but it always comes back after some time .
I end up twitching in my seat which looks like the tic is in my whole body but its only because of the movment down there.... Please please someone help me !!!
Thank you
I have a tic where I have to cross my legs and my inner thigh muscles pulse, which sexually arouses me and can result in climax if it lasts a long time. There are times when I do it so often that it is painful and I get cramps. I definitely do think that wheat you described can be a tic. I would also talk to your doctor about it, just to be safe, in case you're damaging your body somehow.