Tourette Syndrome Community
Can you get tourettes again?
About This Community:

This is a patient support community for discussion relating to Tourette syndryome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can you get tourettes again?

Hello my name is Sam, I am 20 years old. I used to have tourettes when I was younger, probably like 4 or 5 years old. I always just thought it was an itch in my neck and I sort of remember going to the doctor for it, eventually it stopped and a couple years passed, I later found out that it was tourettes when I was old enough to understand it. But anyways I was just wondering if it's possible for it to come back? I'm not having any symptoms or anything, just sometimes I worry that it can come back again
Related Discussions
662085_tn?1331349160
It dosn't go away. You will always have it. Now weather the signs of it are obvious or not is another story. For me it comes in the form of OCD and ADD the most. So I only have a few ticks so unless I told you I had tourettes you probably wouldn't know. So your probaly in a kinda recessive state so your coping at this time. So yeah at any time it could be triggered and take on some tick and it might not be the same one.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Tourette Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank