Is it normal for a person with Tourette's to tick in their sleep?
My boyfriend has had TS since he was a child, and I notice that just as he's falling asleep, he twitches really bad. He has not been on any medication for almost 8 years now. Could this be happening because he holds all his ticks in all day so his body is now relaxing? Just concerned.
Hi my name is Rachel & I was diagnosed with TS when I was 13...as for ur question yes it is completely normal for TS suffers for tics to be more severe at night then any other time a day this is simply bcuz during the day we "supress" our tics for 1 reason or another...in my case its bcuz of the lack of knowledge ppl have & the coments ppl make but when fully asleep tics tend to b completely gone. That's 1 thing that still baffles me and the TSA...tourettes syndrome association...if there is any other questions please email me at ***@**** have done extensive research on this over the yrs and I can b very helpful...I look forward to hearing from you...