Tourette Syndrome Community
tourette syndrome or ms
About This Community:

This is a patient support community for discussion relating to Tourette syndryome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tourette syndrome or ms

I don't know if I have Tourette syndrome or multiple sclerosis. well my symptoms are:
-twitching
-muscle spasms
-muscle pain
-urge to cry or laugh (common in ms patients)
-tics (if it's not the same as twitching)
-numbness in the hands and feet. it's like tingling and stuff
-I have real bad ocd and intrusive thoughts (associated with Tourette syndrome)
I really don't know what I have. it all started off as tics. my face, I could feel the muscles in them about to twitch. but I really don't know what I have.i've searched all the symptoms of both Tourette syndrome and multiple sclerosis and idk what I have. i'm supposed to get an mri in 46 days but i'm afraid if I have Tourette syndrome then i'll swear uncontrollably and I heard facial spasms isn't caused by ms. it's caused by Tourette syndrome. I did have ms or something like it when I was a child. I do have seizures. I have brain damage and memory issues. the memory problems have gotten so bad that I don't know if I take my medicine or not. and if I don't know, I don't take them because I don't want to risk overdosing. i'm just 19 years old. does this sound like tourettes or ms? my ex bf had tourettes so idk if that counts but my legs are twitching real bad and my back gets all spasmish or if that's a word. idk.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Tourette Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank