3yrs post kidney transplant, pregnant and need answers
Ok I'm 10weeks pregnant and my creatinine is 1.9 what should I do? Ive had 1 recent miscarriege at 4months that was 10/10/11 and 9 months later I was pregnant again and had a still born at 6months that 12/5/12 and now I'm 10weeks. My renal doctors are against it and I want to keep and take chances. What do you think?
HI,
How are you?  With pregnancy, there are both risks for the mother and fetus.There are also important maternal and fetal complications that need to be considered to provide optimal care to both mother and her infant.  A common concern is the optimal choice of immunosuppressive agents during this time. It is best that you discuss this with your obstetrician and attending physician for proper evaluation.  Regular prenatal consult is highky recommended. Hope this helps. Take care and do keep us posted.