Transplants Community
About Tacrolimus.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.

About Tacrolimus.

Hi. My name is Niel in Short. I would like to ask where i can buy in india called TACROLIMUS 1mg is this require prescription if i'll purchase there? I'm leaving here in U.A.E the medicine was too expensive reason why i'm planning to buy in india. This medicine how much it will cost in rupis per capsule?

Hope could someone reply in this query.

Thank you.
Niel
Avatar dr f tn
How are you? Tacrolimus, an immunosuppresant, is used along with other medications to prevent rejection in people who have received kidney, liver, or heart transplants. It is recommended that you take it as prescribed and with careful monitoring y your doctor. While it can be expensive, it is difficult to obtain this medicine without prescription by your doctor. You can also ask referrals from your attending physician in UAE to medical representatives where you can place direct orders at discounted rates. Hope this helps. Take care and do keep us posted.