Complications after colectomy surgery
My mother had a total colectomy due to complications with diverticulitys. the laparoscopic surgery had complications due to many adherences of the colon with other organs and while reconnecting the small intestine into the rectum, the surgery lasted almost 10 hours and she finished with a temporary ileostomy.

3 weeks after the surgery she is still in hospital (3 days after surgery she had some internal bleeding and she needed 3 blood transfusions she was in intensive care for 4 days but doctors decided not to go for another surgery but wait and see if the body heal and absorve the blood lost)

since then hemoglobine have improved (13 few days ago but she was a bit dehydrated) and leukocytes going down from 18 to 13.6 today but since 3 days ago she is feeling really weak (like when she had the internal bleeding) but now with better values on the blood test

My concern is that there is already 3 weeks since the surgery and she doesn't looks like recovering (weakness side) there is something extra that should be checked that may indicate the reason of the weakness? could that be caused by depresion?

She is very weak, 2 nights ago she got trap between the hospital mattress and fence and she was not able to return to the mattress.