Transplants Community
Crystalens surgery question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.

Crystalens surgery question

I had Crystalens surgery two weeks ago in my left eye.  I am a 48 year old male.  My vision has improved greatly but one problem I am having is I still feel like something is in my eye after two weeks of surgery.  It is very annoying.  I just saw the optometrist and they want me to wait for two more weeks to see the surgeon.   I can basically see the edge of the lens along the left side and bottom of my eye.  It is very mild but I can see it.  I also have a tiny bit of double vision along the left side of the eye.  The Optometrist told me yesterday that their is a liquid film buildup (which he says is common) along the edge of the lens and that is what is bothering me. I was told to come back to see the surgeon in two more weeks and he most likely will have to laser the area that is bugging me.  The procedure will take about 10 seconds or so and it sounds like he will laser the film along the edge of the lens?  
Has anyone with this procedure had the symptom and this problem?
thanks Jeff