Transplants Community
Hep C, Liver, Gall Stones, Neg. Quality of Life
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hep C, Liver, Gall Stones, Neg. Quality of Life

I am lost how to add a question that I posted to the Hep C community.  Would someone please look at capthayes242 that was posted on April 14, 2013 around 2 a.m.?  thanks
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
How are you? Prior to removal of gallstones,I recommend that you discuss this first with your attending physician. Seeking another doctor's opinion may indeed be beneficial if you feel you are just getting medications instead of definitive management. Hang on and stay positive always. Take care and best regards.
Blank
Thanks for the response.  I have an appointment next Tuesday.

I just want some relief.  Like tonight.  I was going to the store (5 blocks) on my bike and a zap of pain hit more lower abdomen and threw me onto a 2 high block wall and my cane went into the street. Fortunately, a driver saw it and helped me out.  Just too many days of this.

Again, I''m glad to be part of this community now and to hear encouragement.
Blank
Hi,
How was your surgery? I understand that there was swelling after the surgery, were you able to have this and your blood levels checked? Hope all is well. Take care always and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Transplants Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...