Hep C, Liver, Gall Stones, Neg. Quality of Life
I am lost how to add a question that I posted to the Hep C community.  Would someone please look at capthayes242 that was posted on April 14, 2013 around 2 a.m.?  thanks
How are you? Prior to removal of gallstones,I recommend that you discuss this first with your attending physician. Seeking another doctor's opinion may indeed be beneficial if you feel you are just getting medications instead of definitive management. Hang on and stay positive always. Take care and best regards.
Thanks for the response.  I have an appointment next Tuesday.

I just want some relief.  Like tonight.  I was going to the store (5 blocks) on my bike and a zap of pain hit more lower abdomen and threw me onto a 2 high block wall and my cane went into the street. Fortunately, a driver saw it and helped me out.  Just too many days of this.

Again, I''m glad to be part of this community now and to hear encouragement.
How was your surgery? I understand that there was swelling after the surgery, were you able to have this and your blood levels checked? Hope all is well. Take care always and do keep us posted.