High Blood Pressure After Dialysis !!

My father has kidney problem and is undergoing dialysis these days. His Creatinine is 10 and hes undergoing dialysis 3 times a week from past month.  But strangely his BP during the last hour and after the dialysis rise. BP Details :

When dialysis starts: generally 130/80 Mid dialysis 160/100 After Dialysis 200/100
Today it started with 150/80 Mid Dialysis : 160/80 After Dialysis: 200/110

We have consulted doctors too but they said its normal for BP to rise due to kidney not functioning properly and calcium content being low. Can someone please help in this regards?

Tarun
Hi Tarun,
How is your father? I agree with the other doctors that blood pressure of chronic hemodialysis patients usually rises after hemodialysis. Some studies recommend that intensive evaluation of cardiovascular issues to such patients to prevent co-morbid conditions. Additional diagnostic tests may need to be done. It is best that you discuss this with the attending physician also for further evaluation. Take care and best regards.