eye transplant
how long does it take to transplant an eye and how long does it take for the patient to get the vision(operation+healing period=?)
and Can a born blind be transplanted with eyes
It's really not an "eye transplant" as the whole eye is not transplanted. It is called a "corneal transplant" - that is changing of diseased cornea from the eye of a donor. It is also known as Keratoplasty or corneal grafting.

Recently a boy born blind in India received a corneal transplant and the expectation is that he will gradually have near normal vision. I do not know how common this is but I assume that the underlying cause of blindness may be a factor.

From: http://www.eyemdlink.com/eyeprocedure.asp?eyeprocedureid=65
"...Postoperatively, patients should expect very gradual recovery of vision. In fact, the best vision may not be obtained for six to 12 months or more following surgery, even though vision may be improved from the first day after surgery in some cases. The surgeon will likely begin to remove some sutures from the cornea within a few weeks to a few months after surgery. However, all of the sutures need not be removed. In general, sutures are removed to help alleviate astigmatism once the cornea begins to show signs of being securely healed into place."  
I'm sorry - it was a Pakistani boy who received a corneal from an Indian.

"A one-year-old Pakistani boy saw the world for the first time yesterday through an eye donated by an Indian. Mohammed Ahmed gained partial vision after a difficult operation at the Agarwal Eye Institute in the southern city of Madras. Doctors said Ahmed, who was born blind, would get near-normal sight by the time he heads back to Karachi next week."

See: http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/07/05/0120258
I had my left eye removed in 2002 cause of sarcoidosis I'm looking for info on how I can get a new eye so I can see again
can someone who has lost sight through diabeties  have a eye transplant
Hi my daughter is an albinism baby. She is 3 months old n doctor said she will have sun light sensitivity. Is it possible for her to go for eye transplant if so at what age we can go for transplantation.