i'm blind.....????
I WENT TO SEE A DOCTOR TODAY TO SEE IF HE COULD HELP ME SEE AGAIN. I LOST MY EYESIGHT IN 2006. I'M ALSO A DIABETIC. I HAVE HAD SURGERIES IN THE PAST MAYBE MORE THAN 10. I'VE LOST COUNT AND HOPE. I WANTED TO KNOW IS THERE ANY WAY POSSIBLE I COULD GET AN EYE TRANSPLANT OF THE WHOLE EYE BECAUSE I WAS TOLD TODAY THAT MY CORNEA WAS DAMAGE HAD THERE WAS NOTHING ANYONE COULD DO FOR ME. IT WILL MEAN ALOT TO ME IF SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME SOME TYPE OF DIRECTION TO GO IN AND I DON'T AND I MEAN I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP HOPE NOR MY FAITH. IS THERE ANYTHING ANYONE OR DOCTOR COULD DO FOR ME? MY NAME IS BETTY & I HAVE MY NEICES WRITTING TO YOU. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT COULD I DO.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

MS. BETTY
Hi Betty,
How are you? I understand your concern regarding your eyesight. There are many factors to consider regarding your eyesight such as your medical history of diabetes, age, overall health and even intake of medications. At this point, it is best that you discuss this with your attending physician and be referred to an ophthalmologist for proper evaluation. Hang on and stay positive always. Take care and do keep us posted.