In case of 1st dose as VeroRab, Which Other Safe (Alternate) Rabies vaccine can be used in case of non-availability of VeroRab?
I take 1st dose of rabies vaccine as VeroRab. Now I am transferred to Other Place, Here VeroRab is not available. Which Other Safe (Alternate) rabies vaccine I can use to continue vaccination?.

The gold standard for up to date recommendations in the United States is our Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (http://www.cdc.gov/rabies/resources/acip_recommendations.html).

Please provide your location (country) and I can provide country specific information.

~•~ Dr. Parks

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical or legal advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.