Trigeminal Neuralgia Community
Ear pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to trigeminal neuralgia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ear pain

Can pain from Trigeminal Neuralgia ever effect the ear and ear lobe?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I don't know if it can cause ear pain but I very often have ear with the TN
Blank
872115_tn?1242186270
oh yes indeed it can and does cause ear pain in the earcanal and opening, I also expereience tremendous pain right behind my earloab on my neck,
after all the study of the carnial  nerve (trigminal nerver)  i realized when not only my face hurt but parts of the side of my head,,  crazzzzy pain,,,,,
what di yiu take to help improve your life my blessings are
Blank
1568743_tn?1295508938
I had a pelvic mri three years ago and experienced a headache for five days,hot feeling around the pelvic area and my ears were ringing and had some pain.Now my doctor wants me to have another mri and I'm quite uneasy about it.My hearing is extremely sensitive.The sound of the mri machine was driving me crazy from the noise.I felt like getting up and leaving.I didn't of course but actually my experience with an CT scan was easy compared to the MRI.all this with no contrast dye.I'm getting to the point where I'm very tired of going to the doctor and always finding out I  don't have cancer and having all this unneeded pain.I want to live my life now.I don't want to detour others from getting an mri since they might not have side effects but this was my experience and not a pleasant one.
Blank
485259_tn?1326312778
yes it definitely can cause ear pain. I have found that noise is one of my triggers and I do not travel without a pair of earplugs to dull the noise of a loud sporting event or sometimes a restaurant. Sometimes a sharp pain in the ear will just happen without a trigger at all. I hope this is helpful.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Trigeminal Neuralgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...