MVD surgery
I had MVD surgery on 12/27/2012 for TN, since then I have had extreme pain in my lower back and back of my right thigh, my neurosurgeon said it may be from the lumbar drain to the nerve, the neurologist said no its not. My question is what conditions could result from surgical nerve injury?
So sorry you're dealing with more pain. Hopefully the MVD helped the TN pain.

Nerve pain can be numbness or "pins and needles" sensation or it can be a burning pain.

I'm not a doctor, but pain lasting two plus months after a surgery can't be good. Have any of your doctors figured out the cause of your pain and given you any pain relief or prognosis?

The best thing to do is to find a doctor that can find the cause and treat that. You don't want the damage to become permanent.

There is a Neurology Expert forum available on this site where you can get responses from doctors.
Did you have a plate put in to cover the hole?  It would almost certainly be titanium.  Titanium allergy can cause those symptoms.  There is a lab called Melisa (google and it will come up) that tests for titanium allergy.  I've been sick for 6 years following this surgery and getting worse.  Just tested positive to this allergy and now seeing if it's at all possible to have plate removed.