Trigeminal Neuralgia Community
Neuralgia and Meniere's Disease

This patient support community is for discussions relating to trigeminal neuralgia.

Neuralgia and Meniere's Disease

Hi I am currently being tested for Meniere's and wonder if it can go hand in hand with Trigeminal Neuralgia as I have it also??
I'm not a Physician.  That said, I was diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia in 2002.  I began having Meniere's symptoms that same year.  In 2011, after many years of searching and suffering, I stumbled upon a Chiropractor who had great success in treating both.  Turn's out my medical problems were caused by a 15 year old untreated, whiplash injury.  I have since followed up with a local Chiropractor who specializes in adjusting the upper cervical vertabre using the Orthongonical method.  As a result I feel good and the Meniere's syptoms (symptoms) have gone away.
The Atlas Vertabre was 21% out of wack.  The Axis under it was twisted too. I have regular adjustments to keep them in check.  These have gone from once a week, to once every two weeks, to once every three weeks, to now once a month.   I hope to at some point only need three or four month check ups.   It has been so worth it to feel good again.  Chiropratic adjustment has gotten to the root of my problem.  What a relief after years of only syptoms (symptoms) being addressed, and those very inadequately by the medical professionals that I sought for help.