Trigeminal Neuralgia
Hi, my name is Keith and I was diagnosed with TN a few years ago, but I think I've had it most of my life.  I don't have the typical facial pain, but have it in the back of my head, and the top of my head feels like it's sunburned all the time.  I don't know what triggers the pain, but the sun and the heat intensifies it.  Even a little bit of wind, or just touching my hair causes pain.  My left eye is also tired a lot of the time.  Does anyone else have these symptoms?  I was on Tegretol and am currently on Carbatrol, but they don't work well.  I also tried physical therapy and chiropractic care, but they haven't worked either.  
Has anyone had injections to relieve the pain?  Has anyone had the surgery or the glycerol injections?  I'm seeing a pain specialist next week.  Any suggestions?
To to get relief from Tn trigeminal neuralgia naturally, the full pranayam exercises are described below.You can do this alongside any medication.Your feedback at some point will help others.
This works gradually, so allow time (3 months to 9 months) and concentrate fully on the breathing. Keep a record of episodes and how you are feeling. This will show you a trend.Avoid cold drinks and drink warm water.

Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after 1 minute.
Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 10 to 20 minutes twice a day. Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.

Anulom Vilom -  Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for  15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep breaths into the lungs.

Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close ears with thumb, index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.
Duration : 5 to 21 times

After you are better, continue the pranayam once a day, to keep the Tn away.