Trignotab As Alternative Treatment
Hi:  Has anyone had any experience with using Trignotab as an alternative treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia?  I am posting this for a friend who does not have access to a computer.  She has suffered from this condition for years (30+), has undergone surgery with short term success, has been assessed for gamma knife treatment but is not a candidate.  She is currently taking trileptol and baclofen, and is not sure if she can take the Trignotab with these medications.  Because the folks who manufacture trignotab do not give dosages of the ingredients, her current physician is uncertain about recommending the treatment.  Thanks for any input.
I have not heard of this. did your friend try the trignotab? did it help her? i am due to have the MVD surgery and right now willing to try anything to avert surgery.

regards
sarah
hi Sarah:

I am so sorry that you are suffering from this terrible condition.  My friend did try half of the dosage of trignotab, and I think she feels she got some relief from it.  If you are thinking of trying it, read the physician's response to my same question on Medalert.  He had some concerns that should be taken into consideration.  Good luck,

Kathy