Trying to conceive over 35 User Group
question
About This Group:

Hi, I noticed that there is no group for women 35-39yrs...so here it is. A group for men/women who want to conceive by whatever means whether naturally or with medical assistance. Hopefully we can come together and share our joys and frustrations and support each other.

Founded by donnalynn12 on August 18, 2011
4 members

question

Hi,  the first day of my last cycle was around September 21.  I have a cycle that is fairly regular at least 30 days.  I had my IUD removed recently.  The copper paraguard. From Oct 15 on, I have had unprotected sex.  I thought that I was past the time of ovulation and that this would not be the month we conceived.  But I have not had my period yet.  I took a pregnancy test (it's Oct 25) and it was negative.  I have a lot of creamy white discharge and I am maybe a little more tired and hungry than usual.  But I think I may just be wishful thinking here.  Any ideas?
victoriaglen joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 20
hellogoodby joined this group
Welcome them!
10/12
mhv commented on photo
08/12