325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
2WW torture.
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1096 members

2WW torture.

My green week was the 28th-2nd and I'm pretty sure I ovulated the 30th or the 31st. We 'baby danced' the 27th, the 29th and the 2nd. Fingers crossed I caught that egg! What do you ladies think my chance are? Any signs I should look for? :) My breasts are super sore but I'm assuming that's from ovulation.
Sounds like you have pretty good odds in your favor!! :) The very early pregnancy signs can often be confused with cycle symptoms, but in my opinion, if they last longer or are more intense than you normally feel them or would expect them to be then there is an even better chance you are pregnant! Being only a few days PO though, I think the symptoms you are having are cycle related. But if they don't go away, and af doesn't show... Then take a test and let us know!! Good luck you you!!! :)

What was the end result for you? I'm in the same boat right now and just waiting to see if AF will show by 11/30. I dont usually O on my own except this month my P4 level was taken and confirmed that i did O this month but i wouldn't have know if my RE didn't check my P4 level.
journey2motherhood commented on Grace358's status
6 mins ago
wondermamaRN commented on photo
11 mins ago
mandaszoo commented on photo
1 hr ago