325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
4 DPO Creamy CM and cervix is soft?
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1099 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

4 DPO Creamy CM and cervix is soft?

I thought after you ovulated ur cervix was firm and the CM dryed up? Well I still have lots of creamy CM and my cervix is really soft but closed. Whats going on? I have BBT temps on here if someone wants to look. I have a chart of fertility friend and babymed and they all say the same thing. The only difference is the babymed says I ovulated the 5th. I would really appreciate the advice input and help. I am hopeing this is my month. There is no way I missed ovulation I BD a lot. Please help.