325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
4 DPO Creamy CM and cervix is soft?
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1099 members

4 DPO Creamy CM and cervix is soft?

I thought after you ovulated ur cervix was firm and the CM dryed up? Well I still have lots of creamy CM and my cervix is really soft but closed. Whats going on? I have BBT temps on here if someone wants to look. I have a chart of fertility friend and babymed and they all say the same thing. The only difference is the babymed says I ovulated the 5th. I would really appreciate the advice input and help. I am hopeing this is my month. There is no way I missed ovulation I BD a lot. Please help.
I wouldn't rely on what other people get for CM during their cycles. Everyone is different in their own way. As far as cervix position and all that...I dunno cuz I don't check all that. I wouldn't worry too much about anything...you've already ovulated right? So now you're just in the waiting game.
I'd have to agree with Heatherm4. Every women's different.
Although I do have to say, I'm 3dpo and for a little while today my cervix was quite soft. I've also gone back and forth from little to no CM to a whole lot of creamy CM, over the past day or 2.
I'm beginning to think the cervix and CM changes multiple times throughout the day. But, I'm no expert.
meegWpaw commented on photo
jugglin commented on photo
MyMelBgirl commented on photo