325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
5dpo
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1096 members

5dpo

I'm 5dpo according to my temps.  I didn't use OPKs.  Has anyone been feeling anything (symptoms)?

For me it has been like this:
  1dpo--  felt a looot better.  The week prior to O I was having O pains (right side), extreme fatigue, really bad body ache and cramps. I felt like if I was getting sick or like if AF was coming.
  2dpo-- slight cramps and a little of creamy cm
  3dpo-- more cramps (a little more noticeable), poking and fluttering on my right side, more creamy cm.  A weird feeling in my uterus. (I'm not sure how to describe it).  Can't keep my eyes open very sleepy and waking up at 5am for no reason and not able to go back to sleep.
  4dpo-- Felt better throughtout the day but at night when I laid down I started feeling mild cramps again and what it felt like O pains also on my right side but it seem lower than before.  Very sleepy again and waking up at 5.  Maybe I'm just used to waking up at that time now.
  5dpo-- Today again it still early and I am defntly cramping.  This is so weird I never cramp this much.  AF is supposed to start July 1st.

We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Hoping for a great outcome!

SSBD to us all!!!
Also 3dpo started feeling a stabbing pain on my right breast.  Then both breast have been sore and stabbing pain on right until today.  Today they are just a little sore but no pain.
6dpo -- cramping really bad.  Big temp dip this morning.  Very tired but not sure if it's because I haven't been able to sleep well.  Drooling (i know- gross) at night when sleeping.  Sore boobs and they seem larger.  I've been very hungry for the past couple of days.  I wonder if it's because of the anxiety.  I hope not! and I really hope that my temp goes back up.

Shannon79 commented on jugglin's status
2 mins ago
Shannon79 commented on MyMelBgirl's status
34 mins ago
Shannon79 commented on photo
36 mins ago