5dpo
I'm 5dpo according to my temps.  I didn't use OPKs.  Has anyone been feeling anything (symptoms)?

For me it has been like this:
  1dpo--  felt a looot better.  The week prior to O I was having O pains (right side), extreme fatigue, really bad body ache and cramps. I felt like if I was getting sick or like if AF was coming.
  2dpo-- slight cramps and a little of creamy cm
  3dpo-- more cramps (a little more noticeable), poking and fluttering on my right side, more creamy cm.  A weird feeling in my uterus. (I'm not sure how to describe it).  Can't keep my eyes open very sleepy and waking up at 5am for no reason and not able to go back to sleep.
  4dpo-- Felt better throughtout the day but at night when I laid down I started feeling mild cramps again and what it felt like O pains also on my right side but it seem lower than before.  Very sleepy again and waking up at 5.  Maybe I'm just used to waking up at that time now.
  5dpo-- Today again it still early and I am defntly cramping.  This is so weird I never cramp this much.  AF is supposed to start July 1st.

We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Hoping for a great outcome!

SSBD to us all!!!
Also 3dpo started feeling a stabbing pain on my right breast.  Then both breast have been sore and stabbing pain on right until today.  Today they are just a little sore but no pain.
6dpo -- cramping really bad.  Big temp dip this morning.  Very tired but not sure if it's because I haven't been able to sleep well.  Drooling (i know- gross) at night when sleeping.  Sore boobs and they seem larger.  I've been very hungry for the past couple of days.  I wonder if it's because of the anxiety.  I hope not! and I really hope that my temp goes back up.

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Risa615, Sheaby, and KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
Dec 03
KeeLolo commented on photo
Dec 02
Sheaby commented on photo
Dec 01