325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Advice please!
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1096 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Advice please!

I just spoke to a nurse at my ob office this morning and was telling her that it has been 8 Weeks since my miscarriage and AF still has not come. She told me that my doctor would likely put me on birth control pills to help regulate my periods, but that would be defeating the purpose because I am trying to conceive... I don't know what I should do. In the past when I was on birth control I had regular periods, but when I stopped the birth control they were just as irregular as they were before. So I think this would all be a waste of time and prolong the time it takes me to conceive. Please if anyone has any advice or maybe knows of a medication that does not prevent pregnancy and will help me in my situation, I would greatly appreciate it! I am so desperate to get pregnant again and want it to happen asap! Thanks in advance!
1 Comment
Blank
689528_tn?1364139441
Have you considered seeing a naturopath? There are certain herbs you can google that can help regulate your cycle. Don quai is one I think.
Blank
Recent Activity
1386655_tn?1377032953
Blank
journey2motherhood is very busy, working, watc... Comment
1 hr ago
1571146_tn?1399913292
Blank
TinaR10, and Moma_Cher commented on TinaR10's status
5 hrs ago
1302038_tn?1409939502
Blank