Advice please!
I just spoke to a nurse at my ob office this morning and was telling her that it has been 8 Weeks since my miscarriage and AF still has not come. She told me that my doctor would likely put me on birth control pills to help regulate my periods, but that would be defeating the purpose because I am trying to conceive... I don't know what I should do. In the past when I was on birth control I had regular periods, but when I stopped the birth control they were just as irregular as they were before. So I think this would all be a waste of time and prolong the time it takes me to conceive. Please if anyone has any advice or maybe knows of a medication that does not prevent pregnancy and will help me in my situation, I would greatly appreciate it! I am so desperate to get pregnant again and want it to happen asap! Thanks in advance!
Have you considered seeing a naturopath? There are certain herbs you can google that can help regulate your cycle. Don quai is one I think.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Risa615, and butterflybabies commented on Belle313's status
Risa615 commented on photo
Risa615 commented on mhv's status