Anyone else been through this?
I am 26, and my husband and I have only been trying for a baby for about a year. But have already came across a few issues.

First, we weren't getting pregnant on our own. I saw a doctor last spring and they tried to perform a hysterosalpingogram, but a blockage in my uterus prevented them from being able to do so. They scheduled a surgery to look deeper into the issue, but then we discovered my hemoglobin count was low so they weren't able to do that until I got my count up. That lead to me learning I was anemic. So, I got it up to a 10, where it's suppose to be an 11, or 12. I stopped taking my iron supplements once my count got up because I assumed I would be alright now. I just had labs done Tuesday though, and my count is down to a 5. I plan on getting it back obviously by starting to take the supplements again. I was just curious to see if anyone else had gone through anything similar? I would be interested in hearing how it turned out for you. (: You can also ask me questions if you'd like.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
desderius valencia etuna was born on ... Comment
mandaszoo commented on photo
Aug 22
KeeLolo commented on photo
Aug 22