325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Anyone experience this?
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1096 members

Anyone experience this?

July 6 - I had my period (which was induced with progestin)
July 8- 12 (days 3-7) I took clomid.
July 26 (day 21) I had my progesterone checked & got results of a "16" which means I did ovulate. I think I ovulated around the 15th.

According to a 28 day cycle I should of started on Friday - still no period!
My boobs are sore (nipples are very hard and I have tons of bumps), I am having cramping, headaches, and I am very fatigued.

Am not really sure when I should start a period ( i was really irregular before due to not ovulating)

I am going to wait until next weekend to take another test, because I don't wanna waste more money on tests and that gives it a whole week late (if I hadn't started by then)

Anybody been in this situation and what was your outcome?
Yes, this situation was similar to mine, but it's because my body didn't follow the 28-day cycle.  My average cycle was more like 32 days.  I'd ovulate on or around day 15 and my luteal phase was about 16-17 days long.  It wasn't until I started to see my RE that she had me on a hormonal regimen to reduce it to 28-day cycles.

If in fact you ovulated, your luteal phase is well past 17 days long, which could either be a sign of pregnancy or a hormonal imbalance affecting the production of uterine lining and thus your period.  At this point, I'd suggest for you to take a HPT with first morning urine (First Repsonse HPT has the highest consumer rating since it has the lowest threshold to test for pregnancy hormones).  
Thanks! I am not getting extreme back pain. Hopefully I'll know one way or the other soon 'cause this is driving me crazy
I meant NOW not 'not'
I started... maybe I'll get pregnant this cycle. It's all in God's hands. I have to keep telling myself that. I'll get pregnant when I'm meant to have a baby.
Grace358 commented on photo
Risa615 commented on renae176's status
krichar commented on photo