Beautiful Cervix Project
This website is very educational for anyone that is trying to get to know their bodies. Very informative as to what you are looking for and feeling for as you begin your process of TTC.
The pictures are graphic but in good taste. Viewer discretion is advised. It will definitely amaze you.

http://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

Compliments of BerryKiss :) Thank you, it's always great when things like this are found. I've never seen anything like this and it definitely gives us a chance to see first hand about what the heck is going on!! LOL
I checked this out and it was fantastic. My husband even found it very educational. It is amazing how little you know about your cervix, even when you have already had kids.

Great link, Thanx
wow amazing, so neat to see what is actually happening, the pics for ovualtion were really quite cool.
Thanks for the great link!
Just loved t
Amazing
hehe didnt knew we had a os looking lik tip of a penis..lol
gods wonder...

regards,
Sim
Amazing n thanks for shareing. Couldn't see that any other way.
I just looked at that website, and WOW! That was such a great learning experience, thank you so much. I have always heard women talking about checking their cervix, but I could never quite understand what I should be looking for. Thanks again!
Wow, thats amazing!
One thing I didn't get it, how come there is so much CM in there all the time?
I've seen this web page before and I still use it as guide. However this is my third cycle and I'm still wondering if I'm checking it right. I can't tell the difference between medium and open of the os.
I think learning cervical position takes a while to get used to and to figure out how your's specifically works.
After I had my baby, my midwife actually let me take a look at my own cervix with the right positioning of a mirror and light. It is pretty neat and quite an amazing organ I guess you could say. Next time you go for a pap or get checked and you have a great doctor or midwife...ask if you can take a look. :)
Thanks for posting this! It is an amazing website!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
journey2motherhood commented on mhv's status
1 hr ago
journey2motherhood commented on Hollus's status
1 hr ago
journey2motherhood I hope everyone is doing we... Comment
1 hr ago