325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Confused
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1099 members

Confused

Hi Everyone,

I posted earlier that my husband and I were trying to conceive, I've missed my period and have taken several pregnancy test but all are negative. For a while I pushed the idea that I am pregnant out of my head due to the negative results BUT I keep getting more and more pregnancy symptoms....I've now developed SEVERE indigestion and have been having dizzy spells, I've experienced slight cramping and increased nasuea spells.....should I test again??? Use a different brand??? Or what??? Could there be something else wrong that gives a women pregnancy like symptoms?? Please help.....I'm desperate.....I made a Dr appointment for next week...  
You should wait for your first morning urine to test! but if you already missed your period then it should show up if you really are. be sure that your not using a blue dye test the pink dye is better results! First Response Gold
its a new digital test. It may be more sensitive for early testing because it detects two types of hCG. i know its not much but i hope it helped!
Thank you so much!!! I need all the help I can get!! Lol
journey2motherhood Wishing everyone a Very Mer... Comment
Shannon79 commented on renae176's status
zara2010 commented on laureninlove's status