Cramping and Nausea after Ovulation, am I pregnant??
Hello Ladies! This was my first month on Clomid 50 mg CD5-9 and I think (I don't really know for sure though) that I ovulated on Saturday or Sunday 7-24 or 7-25. I took an OPK and there was a fairly visible line on Saturday at 3 PM, it wasn't AS dark as the line the box said, but every day before that it was very faint and almost not there. On Sunday I took another test and there was a very faint line. Took one Monday and there was only one line. So I guess my question is... I am having cramping and I woke up this morning feeling very nauseated. Is my mind playing tricks on me, or could this already be a sign of pregnancy? I am a little skeptical that I would notice anything so soon. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!!!
Hard to say! Pregnancy and AF symptoms are really really close! You can always obsess over symptoms on this website: www.countdowntopregnancy.com
Good luck!
Thanks!!!!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
desderius valencia etuna was born on ... Comment
Aug 24
mandaszoo commented on photo
Aug 22