325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Cramping and Nausea after Ovulation, am I pregnant??
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1096 members

Hello Ladies! This was my first month on Clomid 50 mg CD5-9 and I think (I don't really know for sure though) that I ovulated on Saturday or Sunday 7-24 or 7-25. I took an OPK and there was a fairly visible line on Saturday at 3 PM, it wasn't AS dark as the line the box said, but every day before that it was very faint and almost not there. On Sunday I took another test and there was a very faint line. Took one Monday and there was only one line. So I guess my question is... I am having cramping and I woke up this morning feeling very nauseated. Is my mind playing tricks on me, or could this already be a sign of pregnancy? I am a little skeptical that I would notice anything so soon. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!!!
Hard to say! Pregnancy and AF symptoms are really really close! You can always obsess over symptoms on this website: www.countdowntopregnancy.com
Good luck!
Thanks!!!!!
Dkalcey anyone here living in Conne... Comment
journey2motherhood commented on mhv's status
journey2motherhood commented on Des_a_rae's status