325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Cramping and Nausea after Ovulation, am I pregnant??
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1096 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cramping and Nausea after Ovulation, am I pregnant??

Hello Ladies! This was my first month on Clomid 50 mg CD5-9 and I think (I don't really know for sure though) that I ovulated on Saturday or Sunday 7-24 or 7-25. I took an OPK and there was a fairly visible line on Saturday at 3 PM, it wasn't AS dark as the line the box said, but every day before that it was very faint and almost not there. On Sunday I took another test and there was a very faint line. Took one Monday and there was only one line. So I guess my question is... I am having cramping and I woke up this morning feeling very nauseated. Is my mind playing tricks on me, or could this already be a sign of pregnancy? I am a little skeptical that I would notice anything so soon. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!!!