325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Discouraged
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1096 members

Discouraged

I have been TTC for 6 months now. Gosh, it is so frustrating when every month it comes back negative :(
I track my temps, take OPT, and recently started using Preseed. And nothing!! :(

Sorry, I just needed to vent.
Hi, I can definitely relate, I've been trying for 13 months and had 1 miscarriage. I honestly never thought it would be this hard and emotional and frustrating to conceive.
It sounds like you are doing everything right but maybe you need a break from temping and opks, it sounds silly but it might help, sometimes the stress of charting can get in the way (or so I've been told).
Best of luck with your next cycle, I'm sure ull get your positive very soon!
It is def frustrating and life consuming! I too would say to stop doing the opk's and temps. That sounds like too much work and work ='s stress!
The easiest way I was able to track if I was fertile was my cervical mucus! It's a little easier for me as well because I get ovulation pains. I never noticed them before ttc though. The more I was in tune with my body, the more I could tell!
It'll happen hun! :)
Thanks everyone :)

I know I should take a break, but easier said than done! I also get ovulation pains, so you would think there was no way I could miss it!!

naan84- I'm sorry about your miscarriage. I can't imagine how hard that would be. Hang in there :)
Have you read about "Deanna's Plan" you can find it pinned to the top of this group or simply google it. That could help you on your way. Ah well what are you testing for if you get the pains? lol
With my first I used to sit there with a pillow under my butt for like 20 mins...or just slip undies on real fast and fall asleep.
I am right there with you. I wanted to try and start a family last year but I quicky ran into problems. First PCOS and then a D&C and then lots of meds to get things under control. We are finaly getting everything under control and are really trying but while all this is going on everyone keeps bugging me as to why we don't have kids yet. It gets frustrating and I try to remain calm but it really is my awesome husband who helps me and reminds me that it will happen when it happens and not to worry about it. I hope it helps knowing you aren't the only one. It helped me when I finally found the website and learned a lot of women have trouble. I wish you the best of luck.
retta483 khloes 6 months old :) we g... Comment
1 hr ago
butterflybabies, Moma_Cher, and Shannon79 commented on Shannon79's status
Carly1306 commented on xx_Louise_xx's status