325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Endometriosis and in vitro procedure - pregnancy?
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1099 members

Hello everyone!

I had endometriosis, chocolate cysts and tumor on my right ovary, also blood thickening, and my right ovary was removed during laparoscopy almost 8 years ago. I have problems with my left ovary too, endometriosis and cysts. I've done a lot of treatments (herbal, Yasmin pills, Zoladex shots etc.) and a punctuation. My husband and I decided to start TTC 1 year and a half ago but that didn't gave any positive results, so now we decided to make the in vitro procedure. Before that I must go on a laparothomy, so that the doctors can remove one endometriotic cyst.
My question is: Is it possible to get pregnant with in vitro considering my situation? My gyno and other doctors had never told me that I can't get pregnant, but still, I need some real experiences... Does anybody had similar experience and if yes, please write if there are any chances for me to get pregnant or I should give up?
Thank you in advance!
KeeLolo only 4 1/2 more hours and I... Comment
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
KeeLolo commented on photo