Fertibella Anyone?
HI, my husband but and I have been TTC for abou a year and have had 2  miscarriages but no luvk with a FT baby. I have 2 beautiful daughters ages 3 and 5 so I didn't think it would be this hard for me to concieve but it is. I hav started this new fertility treatment called fertibella and I love thatit has no side effects. I am still worried about how good it will work though, Has anyone tried this? I know is fairly new but I have heard some good things, ofcourse from the manufactuer but what else can they say about their own product? Please if anyone has tried this or know someone who did let me know the results. I mean a little hope is better than none at all. ........ right?
I'm not sure about the treatment but I just wanted to say good luck. If you aren't having side effects that's great because I know with other treatments many women get pretty bad ones!
Good luck with your next little bundle of joy! I have also experienced a similar problem. I am 36 and had my first baby in October 2010, but trying to conceive again this year posed a bit of a problem. After three unsuccessful months, I tried Fertibella after hearing about it from a friend and became pregnant midway through my second cycle. My friend said she became pregnant after just a few weeks of taking Fertibella, even though she had been trying for almost half a year. I believe they are still giving out 10 free ovulation tests and 10 free pregnancy tests when you order too. I mean, every product doesn't necessarily work for every woman, but I would say, based on my experience and those around me, that it is definitely worth a shot.  
Did Fertibella ever work for you? I see you posted this a year ago. I'm curious to hear how you did.

I keep reading that people get results in less than 2 months, which is surprising to me. It took me 6-7 months to get pregnant using Fertibella, but I stuck with it because the ingredients were natural and gentle on my system and I didn't have any side effects. I figured I'd give it a shot for 12 months and see what happened (although I really hoped it wouldn't take that long!) This product rocks, but it does work differently on different people, depending on your reasons for infertility I'm guessing.
I personally don't recommend Fertibella. I tried it, but after a month I stopped because it actually stopped my ovulation for that month. My temps were all over the place and I never received a positive OPK.  I'm attaching my chart so you can see what happened to me during this time. If you scroll through, you'll see my temps the months before and this month (no fertibella) are stable.

http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/show/441776
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on photo
stacey10 commented on stacey10's status