325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Fertility
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1096 members

Fertility

I had my tubes clamped in 2007. I am now remarried and we both want another child. We are now looking into reversal.  
But if we could get pregnant without having to go through the whole surgery think that would be great. Since I had this tubal ligation my periods come every month but whenever they want to. It never comes the same time every month. I always feel like I am pregnant but that at home pregnancy test always comes out negative. Even when doctor does blood test negative. I am now currently taking red clover capsules, royal jelly capsules, folic acid, and drinking red clover tea. I read that these things help promote fertility. I sure hope this works. Cause if I can save $6k and get pregnant naturally. That would be great if not I will get the procedure done in june for the reversal.
1 Comment
I read this in another forum:
Chances of pregnancy are possible even if the fallopian tubes are clamped due to spontaneous recanalization, falling off of the ligatures/clamps etc. A HSG (hysterosalpingogram) test done by your gynecologist can help to check the patency of tubes. If you want to opt for pregnancy, you can consider going ahead with discussing your pregnancy plans with your gynecologist/obstetrician and getting further evaluation done along with a HSG (hysterosalpingogram) test to check for the patency of the fallopian tubes. If the test shows patency of tubes, (along with normal functioning of ovaries), you can go ahead with your pregnancy plans. If tubes are blocked, and non-patent (as shown by the HSG test result), then you will have to undergo surgery for tubal reversal to make them patent and then try for pregnancy. If you do not intend to go ahead with surgery, or if the surgery cannot be done, you can opt for options like IVF.

I think the best thing you can do hun is talk to your doctor :P
Lynniepooh commented on Miracles
zara2010 commented on xx_Louise_xx's status
stacey10, and Shannon79 commented on Grace358's status