325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
Help! so frustrated
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1099 members

Help! so frustrated

Hi Everyone just wondering if any of you have had negative hpt and blood tests to later find out you were in fact pregant? because i went off the pill late october and my last period started on the 29th of Nov and lasted about 4 days and since then my husband and i have been trying for a baby and i have missed 2 periods and i have never missed a period before, i had very light spotting from the 21.1.13 - 23.1.13 i only noticed it when i went to the toilet, I've never had anything like it before definately wasnt like a period have taken many hpt's all have come back negative i had a blood test done on 14.1.13 came back negative, I'm driving myself crazy i want so badly to be pregnant but all the tests say negative but then why hasn't my period come anyway i have booked into see the doctor again tomorrow so hopefully she can give me some answers
1 Comment
For starters, stress can throw off your hormone balance and if you just stopped the bc your cycles could be off. I would talk to your doctor about how your cycles were before you got on the bc, how they were on bc and how they have been since you have been off the bc. I had irregular periods before and after bc but on bc I had none at all. Turns out my horomones are all out of whack and we are getting them back under control. So I would make a list of questions and medications you are currently taking and talk to your doctor. You may want to ask your mom,sister, grandmas, aunts and see if they had any trouble conceiving. It may show that you are predisposed to medical issues involing fertility and pregnancy. I hope all goes well for you and it is just that you stopped the bc and your cycles need to catch up.
JennyB0125 so it's happening...FET in ... Comment
Moma_Cher commented on Moma_Cher's status
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status